Monday, June 29, 2009

Physical Graffiti

Rolling Stone Rank: 70

First off, sad to see Wacko Jacko go. Thought the coverage was a bit over the top, but still it's a tragic loss. Apparently he was just about to launch a comeback tour.

PG is a solid rock album, not a lot of depth to the music but it doesn't really need depth to rock hard. RS called it the last great Zeppelin album, I think I have to agree. The double album is a bit too much for me, but I can't point to a song that I hated so I guess I'm bitching about nothing.

Had a thought this weekend, I'm kind of disappointed I'm not going to any weddings this summer. They weren't my favorite thing in the world, but they sure are interesting. Anyway, I'm sure if I went to the two back to back that Justin went to, I'd be complaining how boring and expensive they are. Can't decide whether it's an a/c night or not....

Stats
Album: Physical Graffiti
Artist: Led Zeppelin
Year: 1975
My Favorite Song: Ten Years Gone
Next Up: Neil Young

1 comment:

tracey shaw said...

quality, I really like this, I saw something like this on http://www.hire-a-graffiti-artist.co.uk It maybe the same person or a different graffiti artist ? I dont know it all looks good to me lol. xxx