Saturday, June 6, 2009

Elvis Presley

Rolling Stone Rank: 55

Wow, I'm just on a roll today. Or Saturday's are boring. Either way, here's Elvis:

Actually I wasn't really blown away by this album. Pretty tame if you ask me, I like his Sun Sessions compilation a lot more than I like this. That being said, this is the first official album that Elvis has on the list (not a compilation I mean). So, there's neat about hearing this album the same way that all those lusty girls heard it back in the '50s.

Yes, Elvis has a very deep and sexy, but this music wasn't all that exhilarating. Other than Blue Suede Shoes, there was nothing else that knocked my plain white socks off. Feel free to explain how his version of Blue Moon made your heart melt.

Heading into the city tonight, gonna try and not make an ass out of myself this time.

Key word being try...



Stats
Album: Elvis Presley
Artist: Elvis Presley
Year: 1956
My Favorite Song: I Love You Because
Next Up: Little Stevie Wonder

No comments: