Thursday, June 18, 2009

IV

Rolling Stone Rank: 66

Sure was hot out tonight. So, in my travels through Lake Bluff I had a few thoughts. The first was that I can't wait till I have a house so that I can grill outside and not live in an apartment. The second was that I really have skipped in my mind, I've skipped the how I get to the house part from where I am now. All I know is that I can't wait to start living my life, but I'm not really show how to get there. I think I'm just scared to make a choice and go with it, but I know that's what I have to do. I know that's what this summer needs to be for me.

Need to stop there, before I trail off into more. Have a good Thursday night everybody...

And as we wind on down the road
Our shadows taller than our soul.


Stats
Album: IV
Artist: Led Zeppelin
Year: 1971
My Favorite Song: Can't beat Stairway
Next Up: Billy Joel

No comments: