Thursday, June 11, 2009

Meet the Beatles

Rolling Stone Rank: 59

So meet them Beatles, huh? It should be called "Hey America, y'know that band that's playing across the pond? Well, the record company thinks they should issue an album just for you, even though they've had albums in Britain for awhile. Well, ummm...Meet them!"

Now, here's where you might be tempted to get on your high horse and inform me of the incredible American bias of RS. Well, you might be right, but I think that this is just more of a reflection of the disconnect between the two countries during the 1960s. Think of how far we've come today, can you even imagine not being able to hear a new band.

As far as the music goes, It's pretty much bubble gum rock as you would imagine it...But I love it =)

One more tonight

Stats
Album: Meet the Beatles
Artist: The Beatles
Year: 1964
My Favorite Song: I Want to Hold Your Hand
Next Up: Sly and the Family Stone

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what's up helliboctor.blogspot.com owner discovered your website via yahoo but it was hard to find and I see you could have more visitors because there are not so many comments yet. I have discovered website which offer to dramatically increase traffic to your website http://xrumerservice.org they claim they managed to get close to 1000 visitors/day using their services you could also get lot more targeted traffic from search engines as you have now. I used their services and got significantly more visitors to my blog. Hope this helps :) They offer most cost effective backlinks Take care. Jason