Thursday, July 9, 2009

Star Time

Rolling Stone Rank: 79

Whattup people? There are 71 songs in this thing. 71, that's ummm alot. So I'll be honest here for a moment. I didn't get through the whole thing, but it'll be something I can listen to for the next few weeks. James is the man, and it shows in every single one of the songs on this compilation. He wouldn't dare phoning it in, from the half that I listened to, it was fantastic. That's another thing, it's a compilation, so not really appropriate for the list. Still, it's tough to not include this comprehensive of an album. How do you feel about it?

Off to bed, the summer of Brian seems to be going well. For the first time ever I'm the weight that listed on my driver's licence. Crazy. Anyway it's almost over, I hope I can make it through the homestretch. Very excited for NASCAR this weekend (channeling my inner redneck...)

Stats
Album: Star Time
Artist: James Brown
Year: 1991
My Favorite Song:
Next Up: The Zombies

No comments: