Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Moby Grape

Rolling Stone Rank: 121

Good album, and another album that I had never heard of before this list. I always like finding artists this way, its an interesting way to listen to them because I immediately compare them to all the bands and music I know from that era. For most of the music that I'm listening to on this list, it's more of a re-introduction to albums that I already love. Listening to stuff like this is finding the hidden gems in eras I thought I knew pretty well, and I guess that's the great part about music. Even now, as most people can attest, if you're current on music and pay attention to all the right sources, you'll still find some bands that slip through the cracks.

Stats

Album: Moby Grape

Artist: Moby Grape
Year: 1967
My Favorite Song: Changes
Next Up: Janis!

No comments: