Monday, February 16, 2009

President's Day

Hey all,
It sure is nice to have this day off of school. That's really the only point to this blogpost, only to say that I'm looking forward to the next month or two. Next month because I'm finally getting to my jazz performances, that'll be nice since we've been practicing since November for these shows. And the month after that because the jazz season will finally be over.
I'm sure I'll have time to reflect when that time comes, but it's crazy to think how much my life changed from the day I chose to go for the extra hours of a jazz band program. Who ever knows if it was the right decision (It's something I think about a lot, if you can't tell).
So, made it past V-Day, thanks captain. And Abdalla made me watch Nascar, as usual it ended with disappointment, now other sport ends their biggest event of the year after only finishing 3/4 of the race.
What better way to end this post than a tribute to our highest office. Please to enjoy...

No comments: